Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - Blue form @ chennai consulate

Dear all,

I have attended H1B visa interview @ chennai consulate on Nov 26th 2008. Unfortunately the VO has given me a 221g blue form eventhough I performed well in the interview. She asked me to submit certain documents from my employer thru VFS drop box excluding my passport. (Tax documents, unemployment wage report, internal project detail, and etc.) I have intimated about the document requirement to my employer He is preparing the documents most probably I may recieve it on Jan 2009 end.

I have some points to clarify can Anyone provide the clarification? pls

a) If I submit the documents on jan 2009 end will there be any guarantee that I may recieve the visa without any rejection?
    b) Generally what is the process time for the 221g blue form cases
    c) While submitting the documents do I need to create DS156 & DS157 once again? because the VO has taken the DS156 & DS157 along with her after the visa interview. But in the blue form it is mentioned that I need to submit the forms DS156 & 157 along with the blue form. But I think it is not possible to create the ds156 and 157 again in the database. Can anyone pls clarify it?

I need your reply to move further and keep the H1B hope alive. can anyone pls?

can anyone pls advise???????
    Last edited by kannanloveall; 01-06-2009, 03:34 AM.

@kannanloveall

Hi,

Is your Visa stamped now? How long it took for you?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks!
    Krips.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X