Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 fee Refund

Hi,
    I am planning to apply for H1 this year thru some Desi consultancy.
    Not sure how they will refund my H1 fee, if my application is not selected in the lottery. Are there any precautionary measures i can take care before paying the fee, please let me know if anyone of you have gone thru this.
    Thanks.

It is illegal to pay for H1b. Did you pay for getting the job that you currently have? If you join any company that collects money, then you are in for some major trouble. Read the woes of people on this forum and over the internet.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

The desi consultants based out of NY/NJ and CA are frauds.
      Please do not pay for your H1.

Paying money for H1 is illegal as aslo asking / accepting money for H1 is also illegal.

Comment

Is there really any good desi consultants who file H1 without getting money. Please let me know if you know some.
        Thanks

Comment

Given the status of the economy, i doubt if these consulting companies have a "real" job. Without a "real" job, USCIS will not approve the H1b in the first place. Find a job through real companies and not thse scumbags if you really want to be in good hands and not ruin your career prospects.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X