Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 221g forms given but Passport returned

Hello

I had attended the H1 Visa interviewon 14th Jan 09.Visa officer told me that she will have to do some verification on my Diploma to check if its valid. How much time does this process typically take? Also will i be contacted if the verification is successful or unsucessful? I am a little confused becuase i was not given a 221g form and was simply told that i will be contacted.Please let me know what the usual steps are in such cases?.Appreciate your help

I had attended the H1 Visa interviewon 14th Jan 09.Visa officer told me that she will have to do some verification on my Diploma to check if its valid. How much time does this process typically take? Also will i be contacted if the verification is successful or unsucessful? I am a little confused becuase i was not given a 221g form and was simply told that i will be contacted.Please let me know what the usual steps are in such cases?.Appreciate your help

---- Be patient. The US Consulate will contact you for issuing a visa. The process may take 4-6 weeks. It is sooner you are lucky. However, keep your fingers crossed. It is not necessary to issue a 221g every time tehy have an issue

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X