H1b Transfer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer Help

I am currently working with company A, company B applied for H1b Transfer and got RFE request for following information

some documents which I have to give, apart from that
    Work product from beneficiary for the previous Validity Period:- provide documentary examples of work product created or produced by the beneficiary for the past h1b validity period, (i.e copies of business plan, reports, presentations,evaluation,recommendations,critical reviews,promotional materials,designs,blueprints,newspaper articles,website text,news copy,photographs of prototypes etc). The material must clearly substantiate the author and date created.

Kindly let me know what documents are these or where do I get from. I worked as consultant for some company through by current company B.

Also I am going to join company B with the receipt number. Could anyone tell me when company A will get to know about my H1 Transfer or they will cancel my H1. So in case if I want to join back them for denied later..

Kindly help me with this. Thank you

H1b details are never shared with anyone else other than the employer that applied for it and the attorney. Not even the beneficiary gets to know that info!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

But when I will be leaving my current client, client will inform them that I have left and I will be telling them about leaving the company.

So in that case when they will cancel my H1B?

Comment

Yes, they can, if they wish to. Any good company will do that as a part of their protocol. Only shady consulting companies hang on often wishing the person will come back.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Any idea how much time DHS take to cancel in that case?

Since my case will be pending or RFE, and suppose denied later.. so wanted to know if I can join them back

Comment

Could you please also guide me on what kind of documents they meant by following explanation

Thanks for quick response

Comment

Once the company sends a letter to USCIS asking for a revoke of H1b, there is no un-revoke process. They have to file for another H1b to employ you. If it so happens that your transfer was denied and your old company already revoked the H1b, you would have to leave the country, wait for the new H1b to be processed by your old company and return after it gets approved as no extension of stay is allowed in case of a denial.

Comment

Thanks a lot

how about these documents??

any idea

Comment

USCIS is trying to verify that you were really working as mentioned by the H1b petition of your previous employer. Produce anything to everything to prove that you really worked.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X