Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chances of getting H1...

Dear friends,

I am working for an MNC company in Bangalore for 3 years as a software Developer. I have Diploma in E & C engg background (right now doing correspondence degree, probably it will complete on July). Now i have got chance to work in USA in same company to take lead for certain project. As my company requirement i should be there in USA in the month April. So, what are the chances of getting H1 Visa with my Education Background and experience????

Thanks in Advance,..

I am working for an MNC company in Bangalore for 3 years as a software Developer. I have Diploma in E & C engg background (right now doing correspondence degree, probably it will complete on July). Now i have got chance to work in USA in same company to take lead for certain project. As my company requirement i should be there in USA in the month April. So, what are the chances of getting H1 Visa with my Education Background and experience????

---- Apply for H1 in April, wait for a decision after going through the lottery and if successful, take the H1 petition to secure a H1 visa and come US in the last week of Sept. and start work from Oct.1.

---- Reember the company should have a office in the US. If you want to come in april only you have to apply for a B1/B2 visa and visit US, but cannot work on any project except attending meetings and workshops

Subramanya

Comment

---- Apply for H1 in April, wait for a decision after going through the lottery and if successful, take the H1 petition to secure a H1 visa and come US in the last week of Sept. and start work from Oct.1.

---- Reember the company should have a office in the US. If you want to come in april only you have to apply for a B1/B2 visa and visit US, but cannot work on any project except attending meetings and workshops

Subramanya

How about L1 type, what are the chances???? can i get it soon????

My specific question is, Can i get Visa with my educational background and exp???

About my Company : It is established in each & every developed country, Our company headquarters is in USA. It is one of the big company.

Thanks a lot Subramanya,

Comment

Subramanya

How about L1 type, what are the chances???? can i get it soon????

---- Your company has to initiate this and the time taken is dependent on the requirement by the company in US

My specific question is, Can i get Visa with my educational background and exp???

---- You need to get your educational background evaluated known as credential evaluation. The comapny who wants you in the US should be able to help you out. They have to justify that your credentials are suitable and required for the job/assigment they have for you in the US

About my Company : It is established in each & every developed country, Our company headquarters is in USA. It is one of the big company.

---- These things matter only after your suitability and requirment for the job

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X