Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B stamping

Hi,

I am planning to stamp my H1-B in Tijuana. I had visited the Tijuana border info site but i have a question that needs to be answered. If i land in San Diego airport, to reach the border how long it takes and what is the best means of transportation?

Any information regarding this would greatly be appreciated.

thanks,

Look at the distance from airport to the border. It depends on how you want to go there.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1-B stamping

I would like to know if there is airport in San Ysidro, CA‎. If the distance is only few miles, i can hire a cab to reach the border, else if it is more i would like to know if there is any bus service from airport to border. This is the reason i would like to know the distance.

thanks,

Comment

San Ysidro is just a small suburb close to the border on the US side and it does NOT have a separate airport. I have given you an address closest to the border crossing in my earlier post.

643 E. San Ysidro Blvd., San Ysidro, CA‎

How difficult is it to plug it in google maps to find out the distance from the airport? When you plug it into google maps, there is a public transport option. You can select it to see your needed transfers if you want to go that route.

20 miles!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X