Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will labor get approved ?

Guys,
    Do you think, labor can get approved, if some one applies for it for in next 2-3 months?
    I think, it will get denied because there are so many people unemployed, why would a company like to hire a foreign worker?

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

If the company follows the necessary procedure and does not find a US Worker, they can still apply. If proper procedure was followed and documented, there is no reason for denial. Chances are slim though.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

i am sorry, what was the last comment - Chances are slim though, for what ? Approval/denial ?

Comment

For not finding a US worker.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

But there can be means and ways through which, interviewer can deny the job to the candidates, right ?

I work in Virtualization technology and even today in dice website there are 1200 different jobs available... so still things look that bad for me ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar
            But there can be means and ways through which, interviewer can deny the job to the candidates, right ?
            That is not possible if they find the right person. They cannot just deny to hire an immigrant. Many companies and lawfirms have gotten into trouble for trying to play with the system.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X