Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Boss-B's H-1B petition be approved although Boss-A underpaid me for 3months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Boss-B's H-1B petition be approved although Boss-A underpaid me for 3months?

During my first 3 (and only) months as H-1B, Employer-A's paystubs were below prevailing wage.
    Now Employer-B offers to employ me starting March 2nd.

QUESTION:
    Will Employer-B's H-1B petition be denied b/c I was underpaid (which is actually the reason I looked for Employer-B)?

Thanks,
    JLMA888

Depends. File for a H1b transfer under PP and also Why not file a complaint with DOL on a WH4 form?

They MUST pay you what they said on a LC. That is the law!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

if I do not do not complain with DOL, will transfer to Boss-B be denied?

you say "depends"; what does it depend on?

why premium processing?

thanks txh1b,
      jlma888

Comment

USCIS reserves the right to go back in time and retroactively revoke any approved petition if it detects any wrong doing or fraud. There is a difference between doing the right things and taking **** from fraudulent employers. You seem to choose the latter.

USCIS can revoke previous H1bs if they find out at any time in the future that the person was not in status.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

ok, so then what do I need to do in order to make sure Employer-B's petition is appro

what should I do then in order to make sure that USCIS will not deny Employer-B's petition because I was underpaid by Employer-A?

Please, let me know what I should do.

Thanks, JLMA888

Comment

My very first post has the answer. Complain to DOL on a WH4 form.

Comment

Wh4

I see,
              should I file WH4 form with DOL, BEFORE or AFTER Employer-B files H-1B petition?
              thanks,
              JLMA
              Last edited by JLMA888; 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM.

Comment

you will come to know the meaning when your visa will be denied.

Didn't you read others that they are checking for all sorts of documents to see if you ever breached a single visa law?

Some people learn the hard way..

Ajay

Originally posted by JLMA888

you say "depends"; what does it depend on?

why premium processing?

thanks txh1b,
                jlma888

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X