X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need answers to some Questions related to H4

Hi All

I have some queries on H4 Visa stamping

1. I have a good standing of wages from my Employer for the past two and half year now, for only recently I had a gap of 3 months for Vacation (in US). Although I am clearly more than the required salary mentioned on the LCA document for both of my W2 so far. Will my vacation affect my spouses H4 interview ?

2. Will it be a problem to go in March if I just have 2 paystubs for this year 2009 i.e. Jan and Feb ?

3. Does the VO consider the amount mentioned in the bank statement of the H1 B holder. Will he reject the H4 if the VO finds thats there are not enough funds in the bank account.

4. My spouse is suppose to change her name after the marriage in her passport. Is it also Mandatory to change the old name on all the other official documents like "Educational Certificates", "Birth Certificate", etc.

Can someone please help me find answers these questions.

Sorry I missed one more point.

5. My company has sponsered my GC and I have an approved I-140 with PD in 2007. Will this affect H4 stamping ? Will the VO ask my spouse "Oh! Your husband has a pending GC application, both of you seem to settle down in the USA." What should she answer if that will is the case ?

Thanks
    Last edited by kashif007; 02-05-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

H status is dual intent.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

That answers number 5, how about the answers to my other four questions ? Can anyone help me find answers.

Comment

I have some queries on H4 Visa stamping

1. I have a good standing of wages from my Employer for the past two and half year now, for only recently I had a gap of 3 months for Vacation (in US). Although I am clearly more than the required salary mentioned on the LCA document for both of my W2 so far. Will my vacation affect my spouses H4 interview ?

---- No

2. Will it be a problem to go in March if I just have 2 paystubs for this year 2009 i.e. Jan and Feb ?

---- No

3. Does the VO consider the amount mentioned in the bank statement of the H1 B holder. Will he reject the H4 if the VO finds thats there are not enough funds in the bank account.

---- No

4. My spouse is suppose to change her name after the marriage in her passport. Is it also Mandatory to change the old name on all the other official documents like "Educational Certificates", "Birth Certificate", etc.

---- No

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X