Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 RFE- Original Transcripts - Urgent Help

Hi,
    I got an RFE for H1B extension. They have asked for many documents which I can obtain easily. But they have also asked for Original of College/University Transcripts.

I have a Bachelors and Masters degree from Kurukshetra University, Haryana India. I am not sure how to obtain it or if I can get it. I have the Marksheets and Degrees with me. I am not sure if they even give transcript in a sealed envelope. Also I am in US and my stamping has expired. So I cannot go to India also to get it.

Has anyone been in this situation? Can someone advice as what should I do now as the time given for responding is very less and I don't think in that short period if I can get that.

Other than this I have no issues as I have proper paystubs and I was always on project. Also both my Bachelors and Masters are in Computers. My marksheets has all the subjects I have studied and all things.

Can someone suggest as what should I do now. Any advice or help will be very valuable at this time.

Thanks!

Most of the times, a public notary or lawyer attest the copies as true copies and submit them. I am guessing they did not do that during the application process in your case.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X