Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information

Dear All,

Let me brief you about myself. I am in USA from last 1 year on H4 visa . I did my MBA from India and worked for 6 years in Human Resource Function. After coming to US I tried applying for H1 visa through consultants but, as I am not from technical background, most of them denied my application. I am going to be in USA for next 3 to 4 years. I am now planning to do M.S in Human Resource Development (again not a technical subject). I would like to know if after doing M.S from USA in this filed, Will I be able to apply for H1 visa? Will I be able to get sponcership on this degree or will I get into the same trap of technical /non technical for H1 visa.

I badly need advice and suggestion on this. My motive is to get job in HR related field rather then changing my field to IT domain.

Please help.

Regards

H1B program is not not designed specifically for IT field. It could be any field.

Your sponsoring employer must prove that they have a job matching to your profile and NO US worker is available to do that job.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X