Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

H4 to H1

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H4 to H1

    My wife got H1 approved in aug 2008. when i applied for H1 she was out of country.We got COS rejected and her employer. Got 797B with COS rejected.

    Her employer told to go to Mexico/ Canada to get her H1 B Stamped.

    We have an appointment in Mexico on Feb 26th. (We booked on Nov1st).

    By looking at this Market conditions i want to delay her stamping for couple of months,

    1)Is it a good idea to do that or how long she can stay with out going for H1 B stamping?

    2) If we delay H1B stamping, her H1B will be revoked?

    Tell me what are the Pros and Cons.

    3) is there any way with out going to stamping she can do change of status?

    from H4 to H1?

    Subramanya Plz help regarding this.