Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer

Hi friends !!!

I worked for company 'A' in India which has done my H1B in 2007, i left ' A ' & joined company 'B' in 2008 . My H1b is going to expire in Sep'09, So i was checking the feasibility of my H1 transfer with some Indian consultants in US . One consultant 'XYZ' has suggested me to enter into US before my H1 expires later (after being in US) he will take care of my H1b Transfer with ease .Here are few question for which i need your valuable suggestions/answer
    1>Does my company 'A' which had done my H1b in '07, would be still holding my h1b status, Haven't they cancelled/revoked my h1b till now.
    2> Can i trust the consultant 'XYZ' & take a risk to enter USA
    3> what will be the maximum consequnces that i will face, if things go wrong at port of entry Regards

It is illegal and fraudulent to enter US with no intention to work for an employer using their papers. You could be deported and banned for life.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X