No announcement yet.

H1-B Stamping very urgent please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Stamping very urgent please help.

Hello everyone,
    I have lot of queries related to H1-B. Please help.
    I was on L1 with employer A. I got my H1-B from Employer B and had to change my status from L1 to H1-B in Oct 2008. I am currently on bench with Employer B. I am not getting anything so I have decided to go back to India. I have my H1-B till Sept 2011. But I have not yet stamped it. I was planning on getting it stamped as soon as I reach India.I have couple of doubts though.
    1. My employer has shown my employment as training and is paying me very less. Will that cause any problem for my H1-B stamping. I have a letter from him showing that I am with him and in training?
    2.Do I have to show bank account details when I go for stamping?
    3.I have pay stubs for Oct, Nov,Jan and Feb. I do not have it for Dec. Will that create any problems?
    4. Does my case qualify for 221(g) or any subsequent rejection because of less pay.
    Please help me out. I am not at all aware of any complications related to H1

You got H1 from Employer B. But your L1 with employer A also was converted to H1? How was this done?

Comment

No that was not the case. My L1 will be still valid from Employer A, but because H1 B Change of status I had to change my employer to B. Now I am with B. Leave L1 part now I am worried about my H1.

Comment

1. Training or sitting idele does not matter. The law requires them to pay at the least the amount mentioned in the LCA.
        2. Depends. If asked, yes.
        3. Possibly.
        4. Possible.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X