Administrative Processing Dealy! Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative Processing Dealy! Please help

My husband attended the H1B interview in Dec 08 in New Delhi and was subject to 221g (pink). The VO asked him to reply (via email) to a list of questions there were on the pink form. I believe the 221g is due to his field as he is an Assistant professor of Mechanical Engineering at one of major University in US . It is 62 days since he responded to the questionaire, and his case status still appears "PENDING PROCESS" when we look up online. Has any recent applicants had similar experiences? Did you ever contact the consulate with reference to your case status while it was pending approval? I tried contacting them through phone and email several times, but have not received any useful information so far.
    DOS Folks said that it is still pending and they dont tell how long it will take.

For successful applicants - How long did it take for the approval in your case? How did the consulate correspond with you regarding the decision? email/phone or did you just look up online?

Any help/comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please help/

My husband attended the H1B interview in Dec 08 in New Delhi and was subject to 221g (pink). The VO asked him to reply (via email) to a list of questions there were on the pink form. I believe the 221g is due to his field as he is an Assistant professor of Mechanical Engineering at one of major University in US . It is 62 days since he responded to the questionaire, and his case status still appears "PENDING PROCESS" when we look up online. Has any recent applicants had similar experiences? Did you ever contact the consulate with reference to your case status while it was pending approval? I tried contacting them through phone and email several times, but have not received any useful information so far.
    DOS Folks said that it is still pending and they dont tell how long it will take.

For successful applicants - How long did it take for the approval in your case? How did the consulate correspond with you regarding the decision? email/phone or did you just look up online?

---- In all these instances, the only option left with you is wait and be patient for the decision to be made by the US consulate and USCIS. Whatever their website says is true

---- Nobody knows how long it takes. At best the forum members can only speculate on these issues. Remember, eash case is an individual case and what one applies to one case may not be applicable to other cases

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X