Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Status without any project

Hi,

I came to US 4 months back and due slow economy I have no project. My employer said they will not give me salary untill i get a project.

1. Is it legal for me to stay in US?
    2. Do I need to get false salary stub generated as told by my employer for the period I am without project?
    3. Will this have any concerns for me with INS in futre for the months I am without pay and pay stub generation?
    4. Will this have any concerns on my husband's Green Card Process?

Please Urgent Reply on this, and THANKS in advance .

1. Is it legal for me to stay in US?
    --- you are out of status now.

2. Do I need to get false salary stub generated as told by my employer for the period I am without project?

---- Its illegal

3. Will this have any concerns for me with INS in futre for the months I am without pay and pay stub generation?

--- very much Possible

4. Will this have any concerns on my husband's Green Card Process?

--- No as long as he is in valid status all the time.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

So, what should I do now??

Comment

I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X