suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions

Hi i am the one who had posted earlier now i need one more help can anyone suggests an divorce attorney prefreably in US ...
    Thnxs

But For divorce you have go to your home country.

Comment

Originally posted by vani3
      But For divorce you have go to your home country.
      Did you make the rule?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by lifedisapponts
        Hi i am the one who had posted earlier now i need one more help can anyone suggests an divorce attorney prefreably in US ...
        Thnxs
        Just pick up the yellow pages. They have tons of ads. Pick a few people that do not look like crooks and have a free consultation. Most of them would be glad to offer you one. You can bargain and try to go with fixed cost for the items that you want to be handled if there is an option. Hourly charges can be a big hitter.

As divorce is based on state law unlike immigration law, you have to find someone local in the state of your residence.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi u have been of great assistance how do i get my kid back as my kid isvisiting India since 2 yrs on US passport with indian visa...whic have expired i think i might have to consult the attorney but just thought if you might know something...
          Thank you i wll definately think of you in my prayers....
          Amen

Originally posted by txh1b
          Just pick up the yellow pages. They have tons of ads. Pick a few people that do not look like crooks and have a free consultation. Most of them would be glad to offer you one. You can bargain and try to go with fixed cost for the items that you want to be handled if there is an option. Hourly charges can be a big hitter.

As divorce is based on state law unlike immigration law, you have to find someone local in the state of your residence.

Comment

Originally posted by lifedisapponts
            Hi u have been of great assistance how do i get my kid back as my kid isvisiting India since 2 yrs on US passport with indian visa...whic have expired i think i might have to consult the attorney but just thought if you might know something...
            Thank you i wll definately think of you in my prayers....
            Amen
            -- apply for PIO card instead of Indian visa... PIO card is valid for 15years. read on New
            Last edited by OMM; 03-17-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X