h1 stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 stamping

my h1b application is accepted in 2008,and the current status is h4.is it neccessary to stamp my h1b when i go to india?or can i come back on h4 visa status?will there any issue at the port of entry?

How was the H1b approved? With a COS? What makes you so sure that your current status is H4 and not H1b? Do you have a copy of the approval notice without an I-94 attached?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

TxH1B,
      I should say that there are atleast 15 to 20 cases in a day that are related COS. We get queries related to COS where people are not even aware of it.

This COS has really become a menace in the entire immigration system.

Comment

Originally posted by hikes
        TxH1B,
        I should say that there are atleast 15 to 20 cases in a day that are related COS. We get queries related to COS where people are not even aware of it.

This COS has really become a menace in the entire immigration system.
        Buyer beware! It is for the alien to understand the consequences and be informed and do the research. One does not need to go to a library to find out the rules and laws these days. A google visit with some key word search will provide the info.

How many people come to the forum and post the questions while the same question is answered every day? They just don't want to look or educate themselves. Crying after the fact that this has happened has become the norm and is not an excuse.

Everyone is ready to pay for a H1b which itself is a sign for an upcoming disaster as the employer is not trustworthy to start with. Still people do it. What follows is a COS, them holding the papers, not paying etc etc.

It is a saga. How many people do not complain even when there is a violation? The South Asian mentality of getting involved in a tie up with the employer continues here.

Some people want per-diem payment to avoid taxes, another has an employer showing they are in Texas to avoid state tax for the employee. It has become such a menace. I hate the consulting companies that do this and their shady practices.

Ignorance is bliss!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes, I completely agree with you !
          Can people who are matrured enough get together and drive the menace of these consultant's out of the US ?

Also, the most important thing is people should be aware of their rights.
          I haven't seen a case where a person inspite of facing all irregularities from the employer has not yet complained the DOL against the employer.
          This helps the fraudsters to grow and harrass people at their will.

This is a high time !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X