Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howz is www.esolutionsbywsi.com

Hi,

Anybody heard about www.esolutionsbywsi.com (West Service Inc).

Please let me know your opinion.

Look in their career section. In the benefits package, they have a freakin' guest house which turns me off and, at the same time, intrigues me as "The Guest House" is the title on my first book (expected 2025).

"Guest House Facilities:

The Company has guest houses, which are used to house new employees relocating to the USA. These facilities are available for the employees for two weeks "
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Originally posted by DMX17
      "Guest House Facilities:

The Company has guest houses, which are used to house new employees relocating to the USA. These facilities are available for the employees for two weeks "
      Screams NO NO NO!!!!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

not good dont join this company...

Comment

esolutionsbywsi

West Services Inc sucks....Last year they took my wife on h1b and promised guest house facility but after 2 weeks they asked her to find accomodation on her own or stay at one of their sick apartments for $250/monthly, this is not a way to treat ladies and on top of that they pay only $1000 on bench and not the entire salary,the owner Mr. Sanjay Talreja thinks he is god and everyone else are fools... we finally got my wife's h1b tansferred to another company....if you wanted to be treated like **** only then join this company.

Comment

Rameshjoshi, why didn't you complain to the DOL against the employer ?
            People like you allow them to flourish. How dare they behave like this and live happily ?

Your complaint could have saved so many people from sufferings.

High time, please wake up !

Comment

Originally posted by hikes
              Your complaint could have saved so many people from sufferings.

High time, please wake up !
              And RameshJoshi, It is your moral responsibility as a caring human being to "save so many people from sufferings".

So please wake up and call DOL once you realize the significance of your actions.

Joke.
              Check out H1 FAQs first!
              http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

about esolutionsbywsi (West Service Inc)

no no
                Last edited by krimish; 04-24-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

This company is total fraud..They have made 39 people fool and i m one of them. So planned scame.
                  And here comment provided by Mr. Ramesh Joshi is totaly ****. which has diverted to the people. and i would suggest admin of this forum to take some action on this fellow. There is no such cmp exsist so no question of filing h1 for his wife for last year. And because of his comment i changed my mind and deposited the amount.

Comment

Yes..This company is fraud

Originally posted by krimish View Post
                    This company is total fraud..They have made 39 people fool and i m one of them. So planned scame.
                    And here comment provided by Mr. Ramesh Joshi is totaly ****. which has diverted to the people. and i would suggest admin of this forum to take some action on this fellow. There is no such cmp exsist so no question of filing h1 for his wife for last year. And because of his comment i changed my mind and deposited the amount.

I agree with this person, this company is fraud, do not trust this company. They have took security deposit from me as well for H1b process & than after few week when I tried to call none of the numbers are reachable. All numbers are switched off & website look also got changed. This is a number one fraud company.

I am going to take legal actions again this company. If you are also one of them & also have same desire to take legal actions than get in touch with me. You can drom me an email on [email protected] or call me at 9986118568.

-Regards,
                    Avesh

Comment

I am also victim of this company. This company is totally fraud. Now they have offline all websites and all phones are also switched off. Please suggest me what action i can take against them.

Avesh: i am also want to take legal action against them.You can reach to me as usual way. [email protected], 09910550263.
                      Last edited by sendtomanu; 05-03-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

me too a sufferer

i m also next in the list of sufferes. i paid him a big amount and he kept on saying that he has filed my case into ambassy. but now no calls, no office and no website is there.

I too wish to teach lesson to him . please write to me at [email protected] or call at 09888386706
                        Last edited by PardeepArora; 05-05-2009, 01:53 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X