221g yellow at delhi consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g yellow at delhi consulate

Had my interview at the New Delhi on 21st january,2009...
    I completed M.S in US and came on vacation for 1 month to India.Went for stamping and ended up with 221g.I came in the middle of the project for marraige ceremony.Donno what to do now.

Finally ended up with 221g(yellow slip) at delhi consulate.

"Your application requires addtional administrative processing before a final decision can be made. This office will contact you once this administrative processing has been completed. "

its been 1 month and I didn't hear anything from consulate.

Please let me know how much time such cases generally take.
    The VO took the DS forms,I797 original,client letter,payckecks and everything I had regarding the consultancy..lease agreement,tax documents,client letter... but returned my passport back to me.

First of all I dont understand..Is my visa rejected?She gave me yellow 221g form when I asked her how to track or know the status of my application.

Please reply back to this with your exp if any.. ASAP need your help

Thanks

Harika

Hey Harika,

Don't worry, your visa is approved but there is some issue with either your name or the area of specialization.

You'll get it soon.

I went through the same in 2007 but got the visa in 2 weeks. Mine was a name check.

And again I'm in the same boat but this time I've a pink form.

You can't do much in this case and you can't even trace the case progress as it's available only for a pink form.

Cheers
    I'm not a lawyer. But I've first hand experience of the things I comment on.
    ~~ My comments are 'Not A Legal Advice'. ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Harika123
      Had my interview at the New Delhi on 21st january,2009...
      I completed M.S in US and came on vacation for 1 month to India.Went for stamping and ended up with 221g.I came in the middle of the project for marraige ceremony.Donno what to do now.

Finally ended up with 221g(yellow slip) at delhi consulate.

"Your application requires addtional administrative processing before a final decision can be made. This office will contact you once this administrative processing has been completed. "

its been 1 month and I didn't hear anything from consulate.

Please let me know how much time such cases generally take.
      The VO took the DS forms,I797 original,client letter,payckecks and everything I had regarding the consultancy..lease agreement,tax documents,client letter... but returned my passport back to me.

First of all I dont understand..Is my visa rejected?She gave me yellow 221g form when I asked her how to track or know the status of my application.

Please reply back to this with your exp if any.. ASAP need your help

Thanks

Harika
      --- admin process takes time mostly 2 to 3months dontworry even they takes morethan 3months too... please submitt all docs if they mentioned in your 221g as soon as possible.
      read more . read more https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/221grefusal/ dontworry if everything goes fine they will issue you visa soon. but in Admin process we cant do anything... send mail then to know your process status.

Comment

221g yellow at delhi consulate

Thanks OMM and Amit.
        On seeing ur replies,got a little hope on my visa.
        Would like to know the delhi consulate email Id where by I could ask them the status of my application.
        Is that [email protected]???
        What details do I have to mail them to know the status?Is casenumber enough for them??.

Comment

People with any color form but PINK can't ask the embassy for status.

The embassy will contact you once the AAP is over.

All we can do is wait and pray.
          I'm not a lawyer. But I've first hand experience of the things I comment on.
          ~~ My comments are 'Not A Legal Advice'. ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Harika123
            Thanks OMM and Amit.
            On seeing ur replies,got a little hope on my visa.
            Would like to know the delhi consulate email Id where by I could ask them the status of my application.
            Is that [email protected]???
            What details do I have to mail them to know the status?Is casenumber enough for them??.
            ----
            You can send mail to them , they will reply you too... send mail with details like your interview date, name , passportnum, which 221g u get etc. they will sure reply u.... dontworry about 221g.. if your all docs are ok,, then your case will handle first and fast... send mail... but dont send too much emails.... ok.. wait and watch...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X