Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to H1

aa
    Last edited by salil_av; 02-25-2009, 10:14 PM.

There is nothing like "inactive" H1b status and no special procedure to "activate" it. You are out of status. Your employer MUST pay you as per the LCA. Splitting your husbands salary etc is all illegal stuff and fraud that you are getting involved with along with your employer.

You might get caught and deported and your employer arrested just like the Iowa H1b employers.

Stop involving yourself in illegal stuff and complain to DOL on a WH4 form if your employer is not willing to pay you. That is the law!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

There are so millions of posts in this forum of this kind - employer holding off pay because client did not pay, employer not paying on bench, employer delaying payments, threats, false promises etc.

I really do not understand why people follow these fraud employers blindly.

No one dares to complain the DOL.

I think the US govt. should deport a few people to start with , arrest the employers and then I think everyone who follow illegal practices will learn to stay here with dignity and peace.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X