No announcement yet.

"NEED HELP" How much max time will it take for H1 Extension Processing-REGULAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NEED HELP" How much max time will it take for H1 Extension Processing-REGULAR

Hi all,
    Can any one help me with my Question?

I filed for H1 Extention this year i.e; Receipt Date is 8 Sep 2008. I checked with the USCIS site for case status. It shows "Current Status: Case received and pending". When i check with the processing times for Vermont service center, it shows they are processing for 13 Oct 2008 as of 31 Dec 2008. That means my receipt date was gone long time.

So, What might have happened to my application?
    What should i do?
    Should i continue to wait or not?

My employer didn't received any query for my application as of now.

....I request someone please help with my Questions.....

Thanks,

Originally posted by vjai416
    Hi all,
    Can any one help me with my Question?

I filed for H1 Extention this year i.e; Receipt Date is 8 Sep 2008. I checked with the USCIS site for case status. It shows "Current Status: Case received and pending". When i check with the processing times for Vermont service center, it shows they are processing for 13 Oct 2008 as of 31 Dec 2008. That means my receipt date was gone long time.

So, What might have happened to my application?
    What should i do?
    Should i continue to wait or not?

My employer didn't received any query for my application as of now.

....I request someone please help with my Questions.....

Thanks,
    ---- keep watch on USCIS site service center processing page... in H1B Transfer cases ( along with extension or without extension) should be 90 days (sometimes its take 6months too, you can apply 6month before your I797 expiration date)... I am sorry I am not able to offer you any information about standard timelines or procedures. USCIS matters can be tricky and many factors could impact the timeframe. because its depend on USCIS service center process & your submitted documents too.

Comment

That means i need to have a watch on USCIS, no matter how much time they take to give the decision....is that right...

and thanks for your reply....

Comment

Originally posted by vjai416
        That means i need to have a watch on USCIS, no matter how much time they take to give the decision....is that right...

and thanks for your reply....
        --- Time frame is decided by USCIS I told you earlier.. we cant do anything , just wait & watch on your status...

Comment

When did you get it?

Hi vjai416, I am in the same situation waiting for H1 extension in 2009. Wanted to check how much time it took for you to get it?

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X