Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New I94, expired visa.

Hi All,

I came to the US with H1B through company A in June 08. My visa expired within in July end 08. I had started my H1 extension in June itself and i got my H1 extended in Aug 08. I got my new I94 through company A.

heres the question:
    1)I have an offer from Company B. Can i transfer my H1? i dont have a stamped visa, would it be an issue ?

2) If i can join company B & If i goto India in Nov, will there be issues in my stamping as H1 is now transfered to company B?

Thanks
    Satish

Originally posted by satish_iyer31
    Hi All,

I came to the US with H1B through company A in June 08. My visa expired within in July end 08. I had started my H1 extension in June itself and i got my H1 extended in Aug 08. I got my new I94 through company A.

heres the question:
    1)I have an offer from Company B. Can i transfer my H1? i dont have a stamped visa, would it be an issue ?

Yes you can, you will need recent paystubs to show that you have been in status.

2) If i can join company B & If i goto India in Nov, will there be issues in my stamping as H1 is now transfered to company B?

No issues as long is the company and your job are legitimate and you can prove that.

Thanks
    Satish
    Answers above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

thanks brother

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X