need h1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need h1 transfer

hi i have h1b from employer A but didnot find any work and now suddenly my employer is going out of the business, i dont have any pay stuff for transfer so what can i do? please tell me asap its urgent. i didnot have any pay from my employer , also he didnot gave me pay stuffs for transfer. can someone guide me what do ?

i have h1b from employer A but didnot find any work and now suddenly my employer is going out of the business, i dont have any pay stuff for transfer so what can i do? please tell me asap its urgent. i didnot have any pay from my employer , also he didnot gave me pay stuffs for transfer. can someone guide me what do ?

---- 1.Complain to DOL using form WH4. 2. Apply for a transfer if you find an employer immediately.

---- If you cannot find an employer within a few days a week - 10 days, then leave the US and try for a transfer from whichever country you come from

---- All this may be a tough decision, but you may have to undergo this in order to save your legal status of stay in the US

---- If you continue stating in the US without a job and without pay on H1 you will start to accumulate out of status

---- It is unfortunate, but let's face teh reality

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X