Regarding H1B travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B travel

Hi I was holding valid H1B visa from a company A but I didnot travel till now so I Transferred my H1B from company A to company B through Premium Processing and now I got it Transfered so what are the documents required at Port of entry if am travelling . Plz help me. Its urgent

New I-797, valid H1 visa (regardless of employer change), new offer letter or employment verification letter, pay stubs.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Hi

But I didnt travel to USA befor so how come I got pay stubs this is my first journy I transfer my h1b in india itself

Comment

Hey,
        is that possible?can you get your h1 transfered while you are still In india??i heard that you need 2-3 pay stubs before applying for transfer.

Please advice

Thanks
        Nitin

Comment

Read the FAQs. Pay stubs prove status once you are in US.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by paru2008
            But I didnt travel to USA befor so how come I got pay stubs this is my first journy I transfer my h1b in india itself
            ------ original I797, visa stamp, Recent employers offer letter is enough.. have nice journey

Comment

Hi,

Just you need valid visa on your passport, new pitition with Company B and old pitition with Company A. If you last pay stubs with company A also better safe side. But they will not ask these.

All the best.

Thnaks,
              MG

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X