Re-entry on H1B from Canada...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-entry on H1B from Canada...

Hi, I hope txth1b, subramanyam , OMM, DMX etcc Senior memers will help me out.
    I get immigration of Canada , I am on H1B upto 2011 valid I797B and visa stamp...
    my question is: me, my wife , my 2kids now going to Canada for work upto 1year, we applied in Canada GC system, when we will get GC of canada, I want to re-enter into USA, in my case my H1B is valid to enter back after 1year from Canada? or I have to apply for TN visa? my employer gives me layoff for 1year they issued me letter too that they will hired me next year for new project & by luck I got GC of canada last week..
    thanks in advance...
    Patel amit

For answers, the questions have to be easy to read. Break it down, will you?

TN visa is for Canadian citizen, I believe, and you will be a PR for some time right?

You can enter with the H1 if H1 time is left with a job offer and avalid visa.

Read the FAQs.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Originally posted by DMX17
      For answers, the questions have to be easy to read. Break it down, will you?

TN visa is for Canadian citizen, I believe, and you will be a PR for some time right?

You can enter with the H1 if H1 time is left with a job offer and avalid visa.

Read the FAQs.
      -- thanks dmx17 , yes citizenship will iey issued after 3years stay in canada... they will issued PR and GC after 6months.. ok, so I797 , H1B stamp & H4 stamp for kids is valid to renter into USA after 1year with new employer letter..right? great thanks lots.

Comment

Originally posted by PatelScope
        -- thanks dmx17 , yes citizenship will iey issued after 3years stay in canada... they will issued PR and GC after 6months.. ok, so I797 , H1B stamp & H4 stamp for kids is valid to renter into USA after 1year with new employer letter..right? great thanks lots.
        **** *** RIGHT....... you get answer in your Question, best luck...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X