Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

H1B for Medical Technologist

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1B for Medical Technologist

    Does anyone has information about H1B filing for Medical Technologist. Can i file with any other related title?

    Response highly appreciated


  • #2
    H1b is not based on title. If the job requires a minimum of Bachelor's degree and there is no one to fill the position in US, H1b can be filed.

    I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.


    • #3
      hi usseller! im sheryl and a medtech too..you can apply for VS certificate with your degree as a medtech. what i know is, you really need to have it before you can avail h1b visa. all health professionals who want to work in USA must have this..you cant skip it. just go to their website, www.cgfns.org and download their handbook for easier referral. you need to pass IELTS exam first, thats one requirement. by the way, where are you?


      • #4
        H1B for Medical Technologist/Cytotech


        I am planning to go back to school for a Medical Lab Science degree. I am trying to decide between Cytotechnology and Medical Technologist. Does anyone know which one has better H1 job prospects? So far I haven't been able to find anyone sponsoring Cytotechs, and the people in the field that I have talked to are saying that Med Tech would be better because its not as restrictive as Cytotech. I would appreciate anyone's input in this. Thanks a million!!


        • #5
          Try as Biological Technician/researcher