H1B Renewal - Rejection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Renewal - Rejection?

I Have Bachelor's & Master's degree from US Universities. My Current H1B expires June 30 09. This was my 1st 3 year H1B & I'm due for another 3 year extension.

My employer suggested waiting for the renewal application untill May as currently they're rejecting extensions. According to my employer, USCIS is rejecting & sending Resumes of either better qualified Non Immigrant candidates or even US citizens in order to fill the position.

This sounds very wiered & confusing! Would greatly appreciate some clarification & advice if I should go ahead & apply for the renewal.

Thanks a lot!!!

Originally posted by crazyforpool
    sending Resumes of either better qualified Non Immigrant candidates or even US citizens in order to fill the position.
    When was USCIS entrusted with this additional responsibility? Seems like a rumor.Are you employed with a reputed employer? If so, there should not be a problem.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

These are stupid talks of your employer who is scared of having to answer RFEs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X