Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to Track labor certificate status

All,

I am on H1-B. I applied for Greencard on mid January 2009.
    When I spoke to my company lawyer, he said that “DOL labor number cannot be tracked through public database and it is only available for lawyer and employer”. He mentioned that DHS is working on backlog July 2008 for greencard process.

If it is true, is there anyway to track the process such as when he submitted it, etc?
    Could you tell me what paperwork are required to get Labor certification for GC process?

Regards
    Jeremy

Originally posted by Jeremy76
    All,

I am on H1-B. I applied for Greencard on mid January 2009.
    When I spoke to my company lawyer, he said that “DOL labor number cannot be tracked through public database and it is only available for lawyer and employer”. He mentioned that DHS is working on backlog July 2008 for greencard process.

If it is true, is there anyway to track the process such as when he submitted it, etc?
    Could you tell me what paperwork are required to get Labor certification for GC process?

Regards
    Jeremy
    -----------------
    Your employer and his/her attorney can check for you OR you can ask user id and password for account from them and punch in at www.plc.doleta.gov and find case status...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X