Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS156 - Help Please for a question?

Hi,

I am in H1 (3rd year). I am going for visa stamping as I have changed my employer. In DS156 Form, I am not sure how to answer the following question.

33. Do you intend to study in US? (Yes / No).

I am doing post graduation in an US school via Online (part-time) while I work. Should I want to answer "Yes" and mention the details. Or is it for students visa? Would you please help me?

Thanks in Advance!!
    Ramesh Krishnasamy

I am in H1 (3rd year). I am going for visa stamping as I have changed my employer. In DS156 Form, I am not sure how to answer the following question.

33. Do you intend to study in US? (Yes / No).

I am doing post graduation in an US school via Online (part-time) while I work. Should I want to answer "Yes" and mention the details. Or is it for students visa? Would you please help me?

---- Say yes and provide the details. There is nothing wrong in this as you trying to get yourself educated in order to enhance your qualifications and skill sets for a brighter future

---- Mostly the question does relate to a student's visa or someone coming on H4, since they cannot work and would not like to idle at home, they would like to study by many ways of getting educated

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X