H1 Extension in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extension in India

I am presently on H1B completed 4 years. My first stamping in Chennai and next extension 2007 I went to Mexico. Now my visa got expired in Jan 2009. I am planning to go to India Apr 2009. I am working for well known client from last 2years.
    I have pay checks from day 1 when I entered in US. I had W2 for all period, I can get client letter also.
    My contract channel is
    My Employer ------> ABC company -----> My client

1) My question is there any problem if I attend for visa in Chennai.?
    2) Do I Need to take letter from ABC company?
    3) Do I need to take contract papers also?
    4) Is there any other documents required other then regular documents?

Thank you,
    Raj

Originally posted by vuri99
    I am presently on H1B completed 4 years. My first stamping in Chennai and next extension 2007 I went to Mexico. Now my visa got expired in Jan 2009. I am planning to go to India Apr 2009. I am working for well known client from last 2years.
    I have pay checks from day 1 when I entered in US. I had W2 for all period, I can get client letter also.
    My contract channel is
    My Employer ------> ABC company -----> My client

1) My question is there any problem if I attend for visa in Chennai.?
    2) Do I Need to take letter from ABC company?
    3) Do I need to take contract papers also?
    4) Is there any other documents required other then regular documents?

Thank you,
    Raj
    ----- enough documents list on immihelp : https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/
    if any query it's depend on VO.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your replay. I have all the documents which is in the list.
      Some of them are saying that now a days if we have all the documents also they are giving 221G. Is this correct?

Comment

Tips to avoid 221G

If you have all docs. stamping will be done. You definitely need a letter from not only your ABC Company but from Client as well. Embassy wants to make sure that you are currently working on a project. Take all related company contract docs. and don't forget your project description, W2, your tax returns etc.
        I didn't had Client letter and project description so I was slapped with 221G !

All The Best !

Comment

Originally posted by vuri99
          Hi,

Thank you for your replay. I have all the documents which is in the list.
          Some of them are saying that now a days if we have all the documents also they are giving 221G. Is this correct?
          --- if you have all docs but VO have any doubts or VO needs for verification about your petetion ,jobrole or educational related docs then they will also issued 221g. it's depend on VO and your interview... but if you have all documents on your hand, interview is good then you will get visa.. otherwise 221g with some reason.. thats it..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X