Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer while current transfer is pending

Hello,

I came to USA in Oct 2008 for comapny A, my I94 expires in sept 2011. Within 15 days of coming to usa I got an offer from another employer company B. I went ahead with that. They filed for transfer.

I started working for new employer based on receipt. Recently USCIS has send RFE which is mostly related to nature of job and they have asked for supporting document for that case. There was also a question of past paychecks. However, transfer was applied within the a months time I do not have pay-stubs from previous employer.

Now I have got a very good offer from company C. They want to file for transfer immediately. Can I go ahead and ask them to file for transfer. I have pay-stubs and W2 from company B.

My questions are what are the chances of getting H1 transfer going through for company C. Will the absense of pay-stubs from company A create any problems?

Thanks in advance

I guess as long as you are in valid status, you should be fine with getting your H1 transferred to C. Wait for other inputs from senior members.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X