Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned back at Port of Entry

Hi,

I heard some cases of deporting H1B visa holders that returned from vacation. THey were asked their employer information and the officer talked to employer, if they can be replaced by citizens and those guys were deported back to India. I heard this happened in San Francisco and New Jersey.

Anybody know about this?
    Is there any issues in stamping?

I'm planning to visit India and i need to get stamped before i return. if anyone has info, please share.

thanks,
    B.

Yeah.

It happened to my brother's friend's mother's uncles' newphews daughter's boss's cousin's babysitter's husband's colleage's niece's neighbor's sister's mailman's father's janitor's pharmacist's ex-girlfriend.

Now that is the entire chain this rumor has travelled so far before you heard it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Good one.

Hahahahahah...
      I needed this on a Thursday, having drained out both energy and economy.

You know how to relax, oh, man.

Comment

Originally posted by berginroy
        Hi,

I heard some cases of deporting H1B visa holders that returned from vacation. THey were asked their employer information and the officer talked to employer, if they can be replaced by citizens and those guys were deported back to India. I heard this happened in San Francisco and New Jersey.

Anybody know about this?
        Is there any issues in stamping?

I'm planning to visit India and i need to get stamped before i return. if anyone has info, please share.

thanks,
        B.
        --- ask same question to POE desk officer... and please share your experience too.. don'tworry , have a nice journey.. buonvoyager - buona viaggi - happy journey, subh yatra..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X