Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USCIS site status is being shown Duplicate notice sent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why USCIS site status is being shown Duplicate notice sent?

Initially my application status was

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Case approved; approval notice e-mailed.

On March 9, 2009, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I got the message from my attorney saying that she got the H1 papers. But when I see the status in the USCIS site it is showing the following message?

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Duplicate notice sent.

On March 12, 2009, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If this I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. Note that we process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be completed by following the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic-email updates as we process your case by following the link below to register. Your case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.

Please help me in this situation.

Thanks,
    Rachana

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X