H1 B visa extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B visa extension

My husband is on h1 b visa.His six year term of visa is going to expire in april 2011.His employer will file for his GC in June(probably).I heard that he will not be able to get H1 b visa extension beyond 2011if he doesnt get EAD by then.Is it true.Is there any way he could get his visa extended ...

Originally posted by sarikamohan
    My husband is on h1 b visa.His six year term of visa is going to expire in april 2011.His employer will file for his GC in June(probably).I heard that he will not be able to get H1 b visa extension beyond 2011if he doesnt get EAD by then.Is it true.Is there any way he could get his visa extended ...
    ---- Adjustment of Status is an application filed by an alien who is physically in the United States to adjust his or her non-immigrant status to immigrant status, i.e. permanent resident status. In past cases of adjustment of status for employment based immigration, the USCIS allowed an alien to file an I-485 adjustment of status application only after his or her immigration petition was approved. he can apply for EAD. ask employers attorney for more details, as per my view he can apply for EAD.
    Read FAQ on immihelp --- Link:

Comment

You labor for GC process must be approved 1 year before your H1 6 years are used up for you to extend.

Comment

H1B extension

If the labor is filed one year before his expiry of 6th year of H1b u can extend H1b for one year

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X