Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B process

Hi,

I would like to apply for new H1b this year.i would like to know anybody will do H1B this year. Please let me know. my email is [email protected]

I will do your H1B, can you pay me $5000? Try to find a legitimate employer not 'anybody who will do H1B'.

Don't get caught up with fraudulent consultants, if you have a job/career in a different country, don't leave that to chase a dream. At least not in this economy.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

L1 to H1B ?

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding L1 to H1B transfer. My Spouse is on L1 which expires in April 2010, if he gets H1B this year, will he loose his L1 visa and be out of status until October, because that's when he will be eligible to work on H1B?

Thanks for your help

Comment

No, change of status kicks in on Oct 1. He has to work for H1 employer from Oct 1 and not L1 employer, if they are different. If you are on dependent visa (L2) then you have to apply to change status to H4 before Oct 1.

Comment

Thank you
          Also, I need some guidance with H1B transfer. I'm working with employer A from 2007 to current, I'm planing to change to employer B who is offering me the job from May 2009, I need to give my current employer one month notice before I leave. When should I ask the employer B to file for H1B transfer? Also, does my current employer has the right to cancel my H1B before I could make a transfer to employer B?

Please advise
          Last edited by PriyaSS; 03-15-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Read the FAQs https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-transfer-faq/

Comment

Between transfer application and transfer approval you can work for either employers (only one) and it certainly takes more than one month. So decision should be simple. Be aware that if transfer is denied and previous petition is revoked, you are out of status and have to leave.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X