H1b immigrants sent back at POE during return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b immigrants sent back at POE during return

We are hearing lot of materials or blogs (rumors??) regarding this. Is this true? Any body know any real incident reported - details plz
    I am planning to go to india next month..

Originally posted by itsfighter View Post
    We are hearing lot of materials or blogs (rumors??) regarding this. Is this true? Any body know any real incident reported - details plz
    I am planning to go to india next month..
    --- yes 65K H1B 2008 & year 2009 holders POE sent back , you dont heared it? ohh thats the Breaking NEWS.... Stop man... POE never sent back if u have enough docs and genuen employer...
    Last edited by OMM; 03-23-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

is this news genuine..

i am planning a visit to india next week...please confirm a little more on this POE returning h1b immigrants..

Comment

This news is some what true.. they have deported few fresh H1 - 2009 candiates from Newark.. but you will be safe if you are already working here and have a valid visa and all the required documents to prove your H1 status i.e. Employment Verification Letters, Pay Stubs etc. So try to carry all the required documents before leaving US. Your employer can guide you on this.
        Situation is scary but do not panic. All the best.

Comment

What is the source of your information?

Comment

H1b immigrants sent back at POE

Havent recieved any confirmed news about people being sent back (Still researching) but have seen a scanned copy of transcript where officer at Delhi consulate had asked to provide more infomration i.e W2 of all the employees working for the employer and list of people who were paid unemployee benefit in the state he was working which sounds ridiculous but can be one of a case.

Comment

And why is it ridiculous?

Dont you think the amount of fraud, lies on application, **** documents etc are ridiculous that people provide to consulates?

Comment

H1b immigrants sent back at POE during return

Definitely Ridiculous because there is no point asking for list of people to whom state has provided unemployee benefit, I cannot understand the importance of this data.
                W2 for the person going for VISA stamping is understood but not for all the employers of the company.

Comment

You understand or not does not matter. And that 'ridiculous' request is sure making your life difficult, is'nt it So it wont help you to think its ridiculous

For your understanding, consulate asks for these documents to verify if the employee and employer have been abiding by all rules and regulations

Comment

If the H1B job is genuine and if the H1B employee's experience/credentials is genuine, there is no reason he would be sent back at POE, just because of economy.

Therefore, there is no point in discussing such matters.
                    Immihelp Support
                    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X