Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg baby delivery in US

Hi,

I have a question to the seniors of this forums who can guide me what exactly can be done.

I'm an Indian, staying in US since 5yrs...i'm expecting a baby in next couple of months, so i would like to know what are the steps to be taken to get the passport, ssn and what are the all other documents to be taken? How long will this process take place? Will the kid get dual citizen ship when she goes to India or is there any process to apply for that?

Please guide me.

Thanks,
    Tina

Originally posted by Tina80 View Post
    Hi,

I have a question to the seniors of this forums who can guide me what exactly can be done.

I'm an Indian, staying in US since 5yrs...i'm expecting a baby in next couple of months, so i would like to know what are the steps to be taken to get the passport, ssn and what are the all other documents to be taken? How long will this process take place? Will the kid get dual citizen ship when she goes to India or is there any process to apply for that?

Please guide me.

Thanks,
    Tina
    -- Hey Tina congrats.. your Answer is here : http://www.immihelp.com/nri/
    SSN will applied by Hospital and it will takes minimum 2 weeks to 6weeks depend on your State & county. becarefull : decide baby name and write it in hospital otherwise its too long process for getting SSN and getting Birthcerty from Hospital.. so, dont forget to register baby name when ur in the hospital.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X