H1 Transfer... Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer... Please help

Hi I got my H1 Approval in OCT 2008 and i am working in a company as of now as a contractor but now that company is offering me a full ime 'position and ready to transfer my H1 but the issue is that i have given a diff resume which is **** and now they might be using that for H1 transfer and this reusme is diff then the one i submitted for H1 approval, what should i do know wil the fae reume create problem, or should i tell my company what the the truth is. please advice me as soon as possible, i am in very bad situation i know i was wrong i should not have **** my resume but at that time my employer asked me to do that and i did that as i also need job at that time

People like you have made the job scenario worst for everyone. You need to come out with the truth and face whatever happens.

Comment

H1 Tranfer Please Help ......Its Very Urgent

Orion, I agree that it was my mistake but at that time i was not in good condition so i did it, is there any suggestion you can provide me.

Comment

Your employer might to background verification as you would be joining as their full time employee. As a first step you should get through the verifciation.

DO NOT PUT **** RESUMES IN FUTURE...IT JEOPARDISE OTHERS JOB TOO....

Comment

Thats right, before you can join full time at any company, they will do a complete background check including a drug test. This background check is usually done by a third party which can quickly find where, when and how long for were you employed, or if you were not employed very quickly.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X