H1B renewal stamping -- urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B renewal stamping -- urgent

Recently I have changed my employer, full time for the client. Got new H1 approval also. Now I am thinking to go to India (Hyderabard)for stamping. Can anybody suggest me if this is good time or not. I have all the documents and I am full time with the client. They are ready to provide all the required documents also.
    Please help me... Urgent

Originally posted by babbu View Post
    Can anybody suggest me if this is good time or not. I have all the documents and I am full time with the client. They are ready to provide all the required documents also.
    Please help me... Urgent
    Can you send me your Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth to see if this is good time or not.

If you have everything in order, you have nothing to worry about.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      Can you send me your Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth to see if this is good time or not.
      Getting innovative now a days huh

Comment

[QUOTE=txh1b;161340]Can you send me your Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth to see if this is good time or not.

is it requiered? Ohh may be new DS-156 form will he have to fill.
        --- never bad time for H1B renewal.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X