Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Urgent H1&H4 help

Hi,
    I am looking advise from senior members.I am bad situation.Your suggestions may help me out from this situation.
    Here is my situation:
    My H1B and wife i-94 is expiring this month.My company is not willing me to extended my H1.so i found another company who willing to sponsor(Transfer)H1.I am planing to apply next week.
    Now My wife is USA on H4 visa.she got H1 last year(when she was in India).But she entered on H4 visa.we applied COS from H4-H1.it's pending.
    My questions are
    1.DO I need to apply h4 Transfer along with my H1 Transfer next week?
    2.Is it okay if i apply mine alone H1 transfer bcz her status is pending?
    3.what is her status after i-94 expire this month?
    4.If I apply along with my H1 &H4 transfer what is her H1 COS?
    Please advise asap.It's very urgent.

Very urgent...H1&h4 Status

Hi,
    I am looking advise from senior members.I am bad situation.Your suggestions may help me out from this situation.
    Here is my situation:
    My H1B and wife i-94 is expiring this month.My company is not willing me to extended my H1.so i found another company who willing to sponsor(Transfer)H1.I am planing to apply next week.
    Now My wife is USA on H4 visa.she got H1 last year(when she was in India).But she entered on H4 visa.we applied COS from H4-H1.it's pending.
    My questions are
    1.DO I need to apply h4 Transfer along with my H1 Transfer next week?
    2.Is it okay if i apply mine alone H1 transfer bcz her status is pending?
    3.what is her status after i-94 expire this month?
    4.If I apply along with my H1 &H4 transfer what is her H1 COS?
    Please advise asap.It's very urgent.

Comment

1. To be safe, yes. In the event of H1 COS denial, she will still be fine.
      2. Yes. Last action rule applies.
      3. Authorized stay on a pending application.
      4. Last action rule.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi txh1b,
        I really appreciate your inputs.

Comment

need ur help in h1 transfer

Hello,

i am a new member for this forum and i have a problem .my husband got layed off by ibm and have only 4 weeks for h1 transfer.we are not finding any comapnies for h1 transfers without purchase order.do u know someone who can sponser h1 for my husband.we ar ereally in very bad suitation as we have lost 1 week in that 4 weeks.ny help from u is greatly appreciated.thanks alot in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X