h1b transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b transfer

I am on H1 visa and I need to transfer it to another company. But I dont have my recent paystubs from last 10 months. can I get my H1 transferred.
    Aso my wife is on H4 and we have applied for her H1, will there be a problem for her H1 if it gets through. Please suggest!! Is there a way out.

Originally posted by khuranaseema View Post
    But I dont have my recent paystubs from last 10 months. can I get my H1 transferred.
    WHat makes you think you are in status? You are NOT in status and no transfer will go through. Your employer must pay you at all times for you to be on H1b. Complain to DOL on a WH4.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by khuranaseema View Post
      I am on H1 visa and I need to transfer it to another company. But I dont have my recent paystubs from last 10 months. can I get my H1 transferred.
      Aso my wife is on H4 and we have applied for her H1, will there be a problem for her H1 if it gets through. Please suggest!! Is there a way out.
      -- you are out of status thats clear, but your wife H1B application is not affected dontworry. PS: do onething if your wife will get H1B then you convert your H1B to H4.

Comment

Originally posted by OMM View Post
        -- you are out of status thats clear, but your wife H1B application is not affected dontworry. PS: do onething if your wife will get H1B then you convert your H1B to H4.
        Wrong again. H1b being out of status automatically puts the H4 also out of status.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Whatever man. I can't argue with you as I don't get half of what you say.

Don't spoil the reputation of a good lawyer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X