very urgent.. senior members - Please respons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very urgent.. senior members - Please respons

I am in united states on H1B. Recently, I got married which is a second marraige for me. I got registered my marriage in Tamilnadu and the name in the certificate came out with my name and my father's first name as my last name. Overall, my name in the passport and the marraige certificate is varying.

When my passport is issued, it is having the details of my first wife who has passed away last year.

My questions are:

Will the above mentioned two issues going to create a query if I initiate H4 stamping for my wife now?

Is it mandatory to update my passport with the name of my wife which I currently married.

Please respond. I appreciate your valuable inputs
    Thanks

I am in united states on H1B. Recently, I got married which is a second marraige for me. I got registered my marriage in Tamilnadu and the name in the certificate came out with my name and my father's first name as my last name. Overall, my name in the passport and the marraige certificate is varying.

When my passport is issued, it is having the details of my first wife who has passed away last year.

My questions are:

Will the above mentioned two issues going to create a query if I initiate H4 stamping for my wife now?

Is it mandatory to update my passport with the name of my wife which I currently married.

---- It appears that you have a different name at all places. Get them corrected at all places for the sake of consistency, uniformity and that you are the same person being represented on each and every official document that you possess

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for your response

I have the same name in all of my documents.Since, it happnd in Tamilnadu, my name in the marraige certificate got printed with my father's first name as my surname.

This is specific to the region of Tamilnadu.

Can you please tell me, will be any query during the H4 stamping for my spouse.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X