Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent - For H1 Stamping extension is Canada a better option or Mexico ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - For H1 Stamping extension is Canada a better option or Mexico ?

URGENT... URGENT..
    Hi,
    I need to get my H1 extension stamping done. I am in seattle so thought Canada (vancouver B.C) would be a better option. But are they giving H1 extension visas out there or is Mexico a better option than vancouver B.C ?
    Can anybody please help me out. I also have another problem. When i entered USA the I-94 issued then has expired now and I got my renewed H1 paper and I haven't got my stamping done since then. So i need to getmy stamping done ASAP as my company is applying for Green card and they wanted me to get my stamping done ASAP for them to apply my GC.

So pls help me choose a better Us consulate for my H1 stamping (CANADA or MEXICO). I am planing to go to CANADA before April 7th '09 so if u have any suggestions pls let me know.

Thanks
    SA

Originally posted by dublin_ie View Post
    as my company is applying for Green card and they wanted me to get my stamping done ASAP for them to apply my GC.
    What does visa stamp have to do with GC?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X