Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed- Visa renewal

Hello Everyone,

Currently I am in the US. I will be going to India next month and need to go for H1-B visa renewal at the Delhi consulate. This is the first time I will be travelling to the India after coming to the US. My visa and I-94 has expired in Dec '08.
    When I try to schedule for an interview I need to select one of the option. I am confused of which one to select. Could anyone of you help me on this?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Last edited by Tom_12; 04-04-2009, 08:05 PM.

Currently I am in the US. I will be going to India next month and need to go for H1-B visa restamping/renewal at the Mumbai consulate. This is the first time I will be travelling to the India after coming to the US. My visa and I-94 has expired in July '08.
    When I try to schedule for an interview I need to select one of the option from the following:
    "A resident of India/Bhutan" or "An Indian citizen resident in the US". I am confused of which one to select. Could anyone of you help me on this?

---- You will be an Indian citizen resident in th US. It is that simple

Subramanya

Comment

Why the confusion in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by orion View Post
        Why the confusion in the first place?
        Ditto

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X