Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to H1

Hi Members,

I am new to this forum, can you please clear my doubts I tried to search in FAQ but I didnot get the answer I needed.

1.My employer is applying for my H1 this year(2009-2010) as COS from H4, I heard from my employer that I can work after applying for H1 without waiting for the approval is it true?

2. I have been in this country since 2000 on H4 and our I140 is pending, my question is if I get a H1 approval how many years am I be eligible is it 3years like regular H1s or 1 year as I have stayed for 9 years.

3. I have experience in in-house projects but not outside will it be a problem while applying for jobs outside.

please help me, I am little bit confused.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by tejasridevi; 04-06-2009, 09:20 PM. Reason: wrongly spelt words

1. No
    2. 6 years total with initial 3 year.
    3. I fail to understand what these "in-house" projects are. Are they the ones that you work in your house on your own?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

3. She most probably means she was working illegally in a desi consultant sweat shop.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X