H1 Transfer - Employer Eligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer - Employer Eligibility

I have a valid H1B till Oct 2011. I may have to switch jobs due to current market downturns.

My prospective employer is a small US based product development company which has been in business for last 5 years and have been profitable all along. They do not have any employees on their rolls except the owners of the company. All of their development and support work is outsourced to a AZ based company.

My question is - this employer wants to hire me and wishes to transfer my H1B. Will they qualify as an employer to hire a H1B candidate, assuming they provide all required information to USCIS and follow the process.

Any help and information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have a valid H1B till Oct 2011. I may have to switch jobs due to current market downturns.

My prospective employer is a small US based product development company which has been in business for last 5 years and have been profitable all along. They do not have any employees on their rolls except the owners of the company. All of their development and support work is outsourced to a AZ based company.

My question is - this employer wants to hire me and wishes to transfer my H1B. Will they qualify as an employer to hire a H1B candidate, assuming they provide all required information to USCIS and follow the process.

Any help and information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

---- If all their documentation, IRS tax returns, business reputation, etc are genuine, and if you are interested in joining them then there should be no issues

Subramanya

Comment

Thank You.

Does anyone else has a little more information in this regard. Appreciate the help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X