H1b for Phd from India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b for Phd from India

I have done Phd in Toxicology in BioLife Science from University in India. I would like to know that Could I get job in based on my Phd from India? How can I apply for H1b in US based on my Phd? Is there any need to do another course to get a job in US. Please tell me job prospects and how can I proceed with my Phd from India and get job in US.

I have done Phd in Toxicology in BioLife Science from University in India. I would like to know that Could I get job in based on my Phd from India? How can I apply for H1b in US based on my Phd? Is there any need to do another course to get a job in US. Please tell me job prospects and how can I proceed with my Phd from India and get job in US.

---- Plainly, a job in this area with a company in the US is very difficult proposition. Initially, you should think of a Post-doc position at a University, research institution etc. That will get you a J1 visa. Once you in the US, you can explore other avenues, H1 sponsoring companies and similar opportunities

---- For the Post doc positions and postings browse scientific journals, communicate with people in your specialized area of work and explore. If anyone claims to be a consultant or recruiter, it is tough to believe them as normally none exist and if they claim to exit they are talking off the cuff

---- If you want more details post your query on the forum and await responses

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X