Travel during H1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel during H1 transfer

I have been laid off on 6th of Feb from Company A and applied my H1 transfer through a consulting firm on 17th Feb got the receipt notice on 24th Febraury and started working for them from 25th of february.
    i got the approved I797A on 18th Mar.

Now i got a full time offer from another company, who is ready to transfer my H1 on a premium processing. By 20th of april, they are sending my doc's to USCIS.

In between due to some family emergency my wife who is on H4 travelled to India with her H4 visa expiring on Nov 2009. Now she is travelling back on 2nd week of may, now my worry is
    a. Will she be facing any problem at POE as my H1 transfer will be in the middle of processing?
    b. Also, can she enter with my current employers approved I797A and my Future employers I797C(which i assume i will be getting by that time and i will start working for my new employer)?

any body help please

Immihelp Seniors!!! can you please look into this?

Comment

a. No
      b. Yes

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X