Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 in pending state, 221g YELLOW slip

Hi all,
    My wife went for H4 stamping on 15th apr and VO handed over 221g YELLOW slip to her. Following is written on 221g,
    You don't need to return in person to the consulate. Please submit following documents with your passport to the nearest VFS office,
    1) Husband's w2 forms, 2008
    2) Pay slips for 2009

My wife had all above legitimate docs but VO didnt care to look at them. Today she submitted above mentioned form to VFS office.

Anybody has any idea how long would it take for my wife to get the visa? Any way of accelerating this process?

Originally posted by dhavalsays View Post
    Hi all,
    My wife went for H4 stamping on 15th apr and VO handed over 221g YELLOW slip to her. Following is written on 221g,
    You don't need to return in person to the consulate. Please submit following documents with your passport to the nearest VFS office,
    1) Husband's w2 forms, 2008
    2) Pay slips for 2009

My wife had all above legitimate docs but VO didnt care to look at them. Today she submitted above mentioned form to VFS office.

Anybody has any idea how long would it take for my wife to get the visa? Any way of accelerating this process?
    -- when applicant will submit all docs regarding 221g , VFS forward all docs to VO within max 20days, actually its depend on the VO. but as per my understaning it will takes atleast 1month. if your wife submit mentioned 221g docs to VFS then she sure get the visa.
    -- OMM.

Comment

Hi, My wife got visa in 4 days after submitting docs to VFS centre. Thanks

Comment

H4, Yellow slip 221g under Admin Process

Hi I attended Interview at Delhi US visa office on 10th Jan 2010. I have all the legal documents and supporting documents. But Visa officer ask me to send all the document via VFS and give me yellow slip.

Can anybody tell me how much time it will take for visa stemping after submitting all the documents at VFS.

In yellow slip i Need to provide proff of relationship with primary applicant.
        Last edited by mandeepmanj; 02-12-2011, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Search and read posts related to 221g in immihelp. No one can predict the time that will take to resolve a 221g since each case is different from another.

Originally posted by mandeepmanj View Post
          Hi I attended Interview at Delhi US visa office on 10th Jan 2010. I have all the legal documents and supporting documents. But Visa officer ask me to send all the document via VFS and give me yellow slip.

Can anybody tell me how much time it will take for visa stemping after submitting all the documents at VFS.

In yellow slip i Need to provide proff of relationship with primary applicant.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry the interview date was..10th Jan 2011

But any idea . for the same .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X